Best laptop deals on Apple, HP, Dell, and more of the week’s tech sales
Mid-September is typically a slow time for deals, as Labor Day promotions have come and gone and there’s not a lot of sales happening. This week we rounded up 12 deals that we are excited about, including several laptops under $1,000.
- HP 8th Generation Intel Products: Get $100 off all 8th gen Intel devices, including the Spectre and ENVY x360 laptops, with code 8GEN100. Deal ends September 23rd.
- Apple 13.3-Inch MacBook Air (Mid 2017) is $100 off at B&H (now $899).
- ASUS 14-Inch ZenBook UX430UA Notebook is $50 off the new model (now $799 at B&H).
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop is $150 at Dell, now $749.99 with free shipping until September 24th.
- Lenovo 15.6-Inch Legion Y520 Notebook is $200 off at B&H (now $899) and includes a free NVIDIA Rocket League Game Key download ($59 value).
- Dell XPS 9550-13333SLV Signature Edition Laptop is $900 off at the Microsoft Store, bringing the price down to $1,999.
- Seagate 1TB Expansion Portable External Hard Drive (USB 3.0 Model) is 21 percent off at Newegg, down to $55 until September 19th.
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X (8-Core, 3.6 GHz) desktop processor (with free Champions Pack for Quake Champions) is $50 off at Newegg until September 19th (now $450).
- Last call: Amazon Devices Certified Refurbished deals: If you’re fine with refurbished, you can grab the Echo and Tap for $79.99 until September 24th, and the Echo Dot for $37.99 until September 18th.
- Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones are down to $33 on Amazon, the first deal we’ve seen on them.
- BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones are down to $110 on Amazon, about $10 shy of their all-time low.
- Sonos Play:1 wireless speaker is $35 off on eBay, down to $165.
- Anker Ultra-Compact 24W 2-Port Car Charger is back down to $10 on Amazon.
- Instant Pot Smart Bluetooth pressure cooker is $32 off on Amazon, down to $128.
Looking for more gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce editor, Chloe Reznikov, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.